Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tears

The tears rollin down from my eyes..
They have no idea if they are outta sorrow or happiness..
Only my heart knows that it's outta sorrow...

What's the use if my heart knows.....?
My Sweetheart never knows..........................
                                                                                                                                                                                                                           ---Karthik-------

2 comments:

  1. Very true!!!
    You write with lot of depth in each and every word!! May God Bless you with more such valuable outputs throughout your life :)
    But...whatever it is...good or bad...do share with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Deepa... Sure... :)

    ReplyDelete